Last Updated: 12/2022
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us. We do not collect any personal information from you via our products.
Information We Get From Others. Our product does not utilize information from any other third-party services or sources.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log basic information about your Piper Computer Kit. For example, when using the Piper Computer Kit, we collect system errors, game checkpoints, and region data to help improve the quality of our software and provide language localization.
Persistent Identifiers. We do not store any persistent identifiers that can be used across other sites or products. We do not use any unique device identifiers or serial numbers that can be linked to you, personally.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not collect or store personal information via our product. This is in compliance with FERPA and COPPA standards in that we do not collect or utilize data related to educational records or personal identifiable information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not store or share personal information via our product.
We may share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others in the event that the company merges with another entity or is acquired by a parent company.
In compliance with the GDPR and under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a confirmation from us as to whether we process any of your personal information or not, and if this is the case, to receive a copy of such personal information and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of personal information (often referred to as "the right to be forgotten"). This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it, or if we no longer need your data for our legitimate interests but we need to hold some of it for the purpose of legal proceedings.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the details of your request, for example by specifying the personal data you want to access, the information that is incorrect and the information with which it should be replaced.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if it is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may send requests about information collected via the Piper Computer Kit to our Contact Information below.
Data Privacy Manager C/O PIPER, INC.
1234 Indiana St,
San Francisco, California 94107
Or email us at email@example.com for more information or with any concerns.