Thank you for your interest in becoming a Piper Pro!
Why be a Piper Pro product ambassador? As a Piper Pro, you will:
- Help shape STEAM education in schools all over the world
- Develop cutting edge Computer Science products and spread the word about their adoption
- Get FIRST ACCESS to product sneak peaks, promotions and giveaways.
- Receive and wear Piper swag. Swag may include: Piper T-shirts, stickers, tote bags, pens, and more
- Get first access to discounts on Piper classroom bundles, curriculum and accessories
Some Criteria. To be a Piper product ambassador, you must:
- Reside within the United States
- Be willing to be featured on our blog, social media channels, case studies, photos and videos and provide testimonials of your experience with Piper that we can post on your behalf.
- Lead a grant or purchase an order of 10 or more Piper Computer Kits (at least 1 Piper Classroom)
- Be willing to participate in beta testing opportunities and focus groups regarding future products, curriculum and incentives for Piper Education.
Once you become a Piper Pro, we ask that you:
- Post on Social Media about Piper in the classroom!
- Engage in discussions on our Educator’s Discussion Board and with the Piper Education Team
- Attend conferences in your area with us and spread the word about Piper by referring to local schools and colleagues
- Wear our swag and teach enthusiastically with Piper
- Schedule an interview with us to generate testimonials or send in a video of themselves describing their experience with Piper and why they love it